Today is Veteran's Day in the United States. I just want to take a moment to say thank you to the men, women, and their families who have or are serving in our armed forces. I would also like to thank the men and women who are our police and firefighters. Thank you.
I encourage everyone to take a moment to say a prayer and say thanks to these brave men and women. They are the true heroes without whome our society could not exsist.
If you are so incline I would also encourage you to give to one or more of these charities to show your support for those who sacrifice so much on our behalf:
- Freedom Alliance
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- Armed Forces Relief Trust
- Navy-Marine Corp Society
- Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust
- Fisher House
- National Military Family Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Foundation
- Correctional Peace Officer Foundation